Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
As you all know I am an Electrician in Cumming GA. In the past few days we have been caught in winter storms including #Pandora. We have been an avalanche of calls. Everyone has been requesting Electrical Service Entrance Repairs. Now most everyone has had 200 Amp Electric Meter Bases.
|Electrical Service Entrance|
In the south these are commonly fed from overhead tar transformers. Optimally, it would be better if your utility would serve the power source underground. Some homes use 300 Amp or 400 Amp Electrical Services.
Check out our Award Winning Video on a Install in Cumming GA.
When making these changes , always make sure your load center is grounded and now the National Electrical Code requires a main disconnecting means on the exterior of the residence near the service entrance. Hey if you are in need of an Electrical Emergency Service Call Keep Argo Electrical Services in Mind. We work 7 days a week. Offering a lifetime warranty on parts and labor, you can't find a better value in North GA. #snowpocalypse
Friday, January 23, 2015
- Almost 85% of all fire deaths, in the USA occur in the home.
- OUR Fire sprinklers save lives, property loss is significantly lower and can streamline owners premiums.
- These Sprinkler Systems are very effective. The response is wicked quick in a fire. They reduce the risk of death or injury from a fire because they significantly shrink the heat, muffle flames and smoke produced, allowing folks the time to evacuate the home.
- Home fire sprinklers can control and may even extinguish a fire in less time than it would take the fire department to arrive on the scene.
- Only the sprinkler closest to the fire will activate, spraying water directly on the fire. In 90% of home fires where the sprinklers operate, just one sprinkler operates.
- If you have a fire in your home, the risk of dying is cut by about one-third when smoke alarms are present (or about half if the smoke alarms are working), while automatic fire sprinkler systems cut the risk of dying by about 79%.
- In a home with sprinklers, the average property loss per fire is cut by about 69% (compared to fires where sprinklers were not activated.)
- A Fire Protection Research Foundation report found that the cost of installing home fire sprinklers averages $2.22 per sprinkled square foot.
- Modern residential sprinklers are inconspicuous and can be mounted flush with walls or ceilings.
- Sprinklers operate in all but 7% of home fires when the system is initiated. Human error was a factor in most of the short comings of the systerm. The system was shut-off in more than three of every five failures.
- All national model safety codes include fire sprinklers as a minimum safety requirement for new home construction.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Argo Electrical Services
250 John Morrow Parkway
Suite 121 # 201
Gainesville GA 30501